VHF RT 550 AIS
EMISSION POWER: 1/25 W
It is an RT-550 that combines VHF link functions, DSC distress message transmission and AIS
vessel identification signal reception . Nearby vessels equipped with an AIS transponder are visually indicated on the screen. An audible alarm sounds in case of dangerous proximity or risk of collision. Only one VHF antenna is required for AIS reception and VHF communications.
• Very large LCD display.
• Recommended orange night lighting.
• D class ASN with message log.
• Double and triple watches.
• Programmable ATIS.
• Channel selection and power through the microphone.
• Backlit keyboard and display.
• Visual and audio alarms.
• Vessel identification during dispatch of distress and acknowledgment messages from stations receiving these signals.
• ASN standby receiver . MMSI register.
• Power 1 or 25 W. GPS input . NMEA 183