Maximize the coverage under your boat and see what you’ve been missing. Airmar’s TM165HW features a high-frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and a super-wide beamwidth, averaging 30°, providing maximum coverage across the frequency band. High frequency delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-capable fishfinders, anglers using this wide-beam transducer will achieve three-times the coverage compared to standard, high-frequency, Chirp-ready transducers.
Wide beamwidth, together with the high-frequency range, provides vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper-water column that can sometimes go unseen with narrow-beam transducers. Airmar’s wide-beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- 600 W of power
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- Super-wide 30° average beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 152 m (500’)
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Plastic release bracket protects sensor from frontal impact
- Chemical and impact-resistant plastic housing
- Recommended for planing hulls
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
Cable-Length: 9 m (30′)Common Use: Leisure/Yachting, FishingConnector: Airmar 12-Pin (MMC)Country of Origin: USADisplay Connector: Cable RequiredFrequency Band: High WideFunctions: Depth, TemperatureHigh Frequency: 150-250 kHzHigh-Wide Beamwidth: 30°Housing: Plastic BracketMaterial: PlasticMax Depth: 150 m (500′)Max Vessel LOA: Up to 8 m (26′)Mix and Match Series: 12-Pin ChirpMounting Style: TransomPower Rating: 600 WSensor Connector: MMCSingle or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Single-BandTilted Element: NoTransom Angle: 2° to 22°Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb.)